
Greeting to all I havnt updated this in awhile. So how are you all? Im alright. OMG 2 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!!!!!! XD!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! And then i'll be in senior!!! Oh Yeah! Im in maths right now and Mr.Kyler is a noob! Ha he gave me a D+ when i was meant to get a C! GOSH RUDE!! Hehe dont mind me im a bit high on... i dont know all i had today is an apple so i guess im high on an apple. I had hail last night! hehe omg yesterday it was so freaking hot and now its cold. WTF?! Hahaha i just typed in myspace into the search bar of deviant art and i found an emo version of the simpsons. See <- Haha random but funny. I have media next. Omg i just realised its going to be my last lesson with Mr.Smith as my media teacher EVER!!! Hes leaving! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LEAVE SIR YOUR LIKE THE BEST!!!! No offence ms. Went hehe your a good teacher too but yeah. haha its i sound like a nerd talking about teachers. OOO i lobe this song. Opheliac by Emilie Auntumn. *dances* Thats right peoples LOBE! Because love its like so yesterday! GOSH! *sings* You know the games I play and the words I say when I want my own way, You know the lies I tell when you've gone through hell and I say I can't stay *dances*Heheh anyways omg to people who have been winging to me about getting a myspace. I did!!! Yeah i was bored one day at home when i was kind of sick *shifty eyes* and yeah i decided to make one. It took me like 4 hours to figure out how to change the background add music and videos >.<. It still pisses me off now when i want to add or change something >.< *sigh*. Anyways to the people who have myspace add me!! My name is "apple_girl" Thats right apple_girl! Dont ask its an in joke between me and Panda or Ashley Wilford if you dont know who she is. Anyways thats it for today so leave a comment and dont forget to add me on myspace. TA TA!!!
*~!Luv Lani!~*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home