
Good day to all! I have a tv in my room!!!! BOOYA!!!!!!! XD! Ive wanting one for ages! Finally. I only got a tv coz dad bought a bigger tv for the lounge room hehehe. I went to the year 12 drama night last night! It was pretty good! The first act was meh but the second act was pretty good. The interval was awersome coz there was fire twirling. XD! And may I say that there was alot of hot guys performing XD! And rhiain, kendall and jenny would know who i am talking about. lol. But yeah OMG rhiain is coming over tonight! Yay! Well if her mom says yes lol. Anyways i dont really have anything else to say so yeah. LEAVE A COMMENT PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!
Thank you and goodday.
*!~Luv Lani!~*


2 Comments:
well i didnt get to go cos i was bloody sick! grrrrr
yééé vous êtes bcp dans votre clas!! xd hihi
Post a Comment
<< Home